Fuji Gran Fondo Disc Road Bike 2.1 18 (Satin Silver) 52cm
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
Bikes size guide
The Fuji Gran Fondo Disc Road Bike looks like another ‘on-trend’ sports machine at first glance; the sloping top tube, low slung seatstays and the wider front end all indicate what a modern performance bike has become.
Specifications of Fuji Gran Fondo Disc Road Bike
- Frame: C5 carbon w/ VRTech, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2” lower, internal cable routing, PF30 BB shell, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays, flat-mount disc system, 12mm convertible thru-axle system w/ replaceable hanger & hidden fender eyelet
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ VRTech, tapered carbon steerer, flat-mount disc system, 12mm thru-axle dropout, hidden fender eyelet
- Crankset: Oval Concepts 500, forged 6066 arms, M30 spindle, forged Praxis 50/34T rings
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleur: Shimano New Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano New Ultegra GS, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano New Ultegra hydraulic, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-32T, 11-speed
- Chain:KMC X11L, 11-speed w/ MissingLink
- Wheelset:Oval Concepts 524 Disc, center lock hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24/28H rims
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 x 30, 60tpi, folding
- Brakeset: Shimano New Ultegra hydraulic, 160 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano New Ultegra Hydraulic
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8” upper – 1 1/2” lower, integrated
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 alloys, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Stem:Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 438, steel rail
- Seatpost:Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Weight:19.98 lbs. / 9.07 kg.
Keep on track with our latest Road Bike offers.
Shop our range of road bikes for sale.
One-stop-shop for Fuji bikes Australia.
Out of stock