Fuji SL 2.3 Disc Road Bike 18 (Satin Silver) 56cm
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
Bikes size guide
The Fuji SL 2.3 Disc Road Bike comes fully equipped with Fuji’s best available components and technologies to set you past any competitor in style, engineered to take your riding up a notch,. With an immensely lightweight C10 high-modulus carbon frame with FC-440 carbon forks, you can rest assured that there will be no excess weight to hold you back as you glide uphill.
Shimano Ultegra Disc Bike
You’ll notice the incredibly powerful Shimano New Ultegra hydraulic braking system when riding downhill, keeping you in full control thanks to its superb stopping ability. To top it off, this spectacular ride comes with the superior Oval Concepts 524 Disc wheelset, covered in 700x25c Vittoria Rubino Pro tyres, for exceptional stability and grip.
Specifications of Fuji SL 2.3 Disc Road Bike
- Frame: C10 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube with 1 1/2″ lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays, flat-mount disc system, carbon dropout with 12mm convertible thru-axle system with replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-440 carbon monocoque with tapered carbon steerer, 12mm thru-axle dropout with flat-mount disc system
- Crankset: Shimano New Ultegra, 52/36T
- Front Derailleur: Shimano New Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano New Ultegra, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano New Ultegra hydraulic, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano New Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: KMC X11, 11-speed with MissingLink
- Brakes: Shimano New Ultegra hydraulic, 140/140 rotors
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 524 Disc, centerlock hubs, 100x12mm & 142x12mm thru axles, 700c 24/28H rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700 x 25c, 150tpi, folding
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8″ upper – 1 1/2″ lower, integrated
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Seatpost: Oval Concepts 905, carbon & alloy, 27.2mm diameter
- Saddle: Oval Concepts X38 with pressure relief zone, CrMo rail
- Grips: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Pedals: N/A
Keep on track with our latest Road Bike offers.
Shop our range of road bikes for sale.
One-stop-shop for Fuji bikes Australia.
Out of stock