Fuji Transonic 2.3 Road Bike 18 (Royal Blue) 56cm
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
Bikes size guide
The Fuji Transonic 2.3 Road Bike in the A2 Wind Tunnel is the culmination of years of aero engineering. It is the epitome of all acquired experience and learned lessons channelled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine designed to follow speed with control and achieved through optimum rigidity and stable geometry of steering. The Transonic slips through the wind while bringing every watt of power that you produce to the ground in order to get you first to the line.
Specifications of Fuji Transonic 2.3 Road Bike
- Frame: C5 Carbon, Integrated Head Tube W/ 1 1/2″ Lower, Pf30 Bb, Double Water Bottle Mounts
- Fork: Fc-440 Carbon W/ Tapered Carbon Steerer
- Crankset: Oval Concepts 700, Hollow Forged 6066 Arms, M30 Spindle, Forged Praxis 52/36t Rings
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis Conversion Bottom Bracket
- Front Derailleur: Shimano New Ultegra, Braze-On Mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano New Ultegra, 11-Speed
- Shifters: Shimano New Ultegra, Sti, 11-Speed
- Cassette: Shimano New Ultegra, 11-28t, 11-Speed
- Chain: Kmc X11, 11-Speed W/ Missinglink
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 527, 700c 18/24h Rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro, 700 X 25c, 60tpi, Folding
- Brakeset: Shimano New Ultegra Direct-Mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano New Ultegra, Sti
- Headset: Fsa, 1 1/8″ Upper – 1 1/2″ Lower, Integrated
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 310 Ergo, 6061 Alloy, 31.8mm Clamp, 133mm Drop, 4å¡ Sweep
- Stem: Oval Concepts 313, 3d-Forged 6061 Stem Body, +/-7å¡
- Tape: Oval Concepts 300 Bar Tape, Suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts 438, Steel Rail
- Seatpost: Transonic Aero Carbon, 300mm (46-52cm), 350mm (54-61cm)
- Weight: 17.50 Lbs. / 7.95 Kg.
Keep on track with our latest Road Bike offers.
Shop our range of road bikes for sale.
One-stop-shop for Fuji bikes Australia.
Out of stock