Fuji Transonic 1.3 Road Bike 18 (Satin Carb/Citrus) 54cm
available for orders up to $2,000.00 Learn More
Bikes size guide
The Fuji Transonic 1.3 Road Bike in the A2 Wind Tunnel is the culmination of years of aero engineering. It is the epitome of all acquired experience and learned lessons channelled into an aero road bike that is a no-compromise machine designed to follow speed with control and achieved through optimum rigidity and stable geometry of steering. The Transonic slips through the wind while bringing every watt of power that you produce to the ground in order to get you first to the line.
Specifications of Fuji Transonic 1.3 Road Bike
- Frame: C10 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2” lower, PF30 BB, double water bottle mounts, oversized chainstays w/ replaceable hanger
- Fork: FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer
- Crankset: Shimano Dura-Ace, 52/36T
- Bottom Bracket: Praxis conversion bottom bracket
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, braze-on mount
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, STI, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed w/ QuickLink
- Wheelset: Oval Concepts 950, 700c 20/24H aero carbon rims
- Tyres: Vittoria Open Corsa, 700 x 25c, 320 tpi, folding
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace direct-mount
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Headset: FSA, 1 1/8” upper – 1 1/2” lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Handlebar: Oval Concepts 910 Ergo, carbon, 31.8mm clamp, 133mm drop, 4° sweep
- Stem: Oval Concepts 707, 3D-forged 6061 stem body, +/-7°
- Tape: Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede
- Saddle: Oval Concepts X38c with pressure relief zone, carbon rail
- Seatpost: Transonic aero carbon, 300mm (46-52cm), 350mm (54-61cm)
- Weight: 7.26 kg
Keep on track with our latest Road Bike offers.
Shop our range of road bikes for sale.
One-stop-shop for Fuji bikes Australia.